Letter of apology
A letter of apology should be framed in such a way, that the sender was credible repentance. Do not resort to empty platitudes. It should factually with full awareness and responsibility describe what happened. It is worth to get into personal, emotional tone, and thus emphasize how much you’re sorry and ashamed for his actions.
Sometimes, in the writings of the official page does not feel apologetic to the personal guilt, but only regrets that a situation occurred.
- Sender’s address;
- Recipient’s address;
- Salutation (e.g. “Dear Sir”);
- Regret at the incident for which you want to apologize;
- Description of the incident;
- If the loss occurs, you should see a proposal to fix them, redress the consequences;
- Reliable apology;
- Symbolic gesture of hope for the normalization of the situation;
- Salutation (e.g. “Sincerely”), and signature.